Worried about burnout?
Worry is the brain’s default and when we add burnout on top it is a heavy weight to bear.
Some symptoms to look out for and what to do to help – listen by clicking the arrow above
- Slipping up & not paying enough attention to the details
- Absenteeism escalating
- Dreaming of giving up
- Searching for something better
You can help yourself.
- Acknowledge burnout is a possibility and that you are doing something to help yourself.
- We can’t change anything if we are in denial
- Start writing yourself notes of what’s keeping your mind busy.
- A regular schedule of 5 to 20 minutes each day to write sentences or simply list bullet points of what is going on, and what’s not feeling good.
- Identify and do what eases your burnout.
- Is it time with friends, talking to your coach (yeah, that’s me) or taking a bubble bath, a dance class? Take steps to consciously release the burden and put yourself into a happier state.
Burnout doesn’t have to mean losing hope.
Burnout can be averted.
Once you see what’s not working, in real-time, you will be able to release the hold it has on you.
- Begin your journey out of burnout today!
- Your bank balance will thank you.
- Your family will thank you
- Your friends will thank you
- Your career will thank you
Most of all
- YOU will thank you!
Begin taking these steps to avoid burnout today.
This is how I help my clients.
Reach out today if you’re ready to get help out of burnout.