Making choices can be overwhelming, here are some thoughts to help remove the overwhelm.
Are you able to stop and pay attention – do you take notice when you have a choice?
How important is it to make good choices and are you paying attention to who is in control?
- Would you prefer to be able to think rather than to react – what would that feel like?
- What could you choose to focus on – what dreams are you pushing aside?
- What support will you need and what support will you accept to achieve your goals and dreams?
You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.
― Deepak Chopra
What does having a choice mean to you & are you making the most of your decisions?
Here are some questions to ask yourself, I hope they enlighten your decision making;
- what does it mean to be aware of your thoughts when the stuff is distracting you?
- are you in control of your choices in the moment when distracting things or thoughts happen, if not, how long does it take to recover?
- how can you begin to look at choosing to focus on where you want to be rather than where you have been?
- moving forward, what can you do to establish how you want to think?
- what can you do to encourage yourself to choose to think how you want to think?
How did you go? Remember, I am here to help, click here if you would like a free check-in to address ways to address overwhelm which may make choices easier. Discover more about the next Mindset Reset here, or choose to book a discovery call and start the conversation.
You may also like to check out this blog I’ve written for clarity and focus.
You have the power to make your own powerful choices, how will you choose to use your power?